Search Stretch Naked

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My hiatus from blogging is done.

What is plump, juicy, kissable and helps me lose weight? Why my beautiful baby girl, that's who! Elan Kathleen was born on June 4 at 8:17 am. She is a healthy girl weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. She is delightful, smiley and sweeter than sugar (and I know sugar!)

Here she is at 2 weeks. Isn't she presh? Um, yes, I absolutely HAD to get her in a hot pink tutu and Etsy bow immediately. She is a party girl in training, afterall.

Ok, so now she is now 10 weeks old. I can't believe it!

It was rocky at first.

The dreaded word: Colic. She cried. And cried. And cried. But when she hit 7-8 weeks, she turned into this perfect, sweet amazing baby. She smiles, gurgles and coos all the time. I can tell she is going to be a chatter box like her Momma [insert smiley, winky face].

Oh and the weight loss thing. I am nursing and have lost all but 8 pounds :)

Hooray!

Well, I just had to catch you all up on my time away from you.

I missed you, you gorgeous thing. I can't wait to get back to my blogging duties.

Stay tuned for oodles of fresh content. Here is just a sampling of what you'll see:

1) Fit Clubs on MeetUp.com
2) CrossFit - holy crap will it kill you?
3) Getting your abs back after baby
4) Scheduling exercise with two kids
5) Sleep deprivation and its impact on weight gain
6) Raise a glass, not your weight - healthy alcoholic drinks
7) The scoop on boot camp
8) New classes features - I will take a bunch of different formats and blog about my thoughts
9) Delicious healthy recipes
10) My semi-vegan adventure

It's all coming your way, you fit thing!


No comments: